Senior executives of each unit of the group will customize detailed development planning path for you according to your personality and career development aspiration, and help you become the core backbone of the group to expand the Chinese mainland market as soon as possible.
1. One doctoral degree or above, two master's degree or above
2. Familiar with at least one deep learning framework, such as Caffe, TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Keras, etc.
3. Full C/C++ implementation of image processing or machine learning underlying algorithms, or embedded transplantation experience;
4. At least 2 years'experience in technical verification of ADAS, automatic driving and other common application scenarios;
5. The software architecture and technical validation of image processing algorithms for ADAS and autopilot scenarios;
6. Familiar with common computer languages, such as C/C++, OpenCV, MATLAB, Python or more;
7. Familiar with common image processing methods, such as Enhance, Filter, Transform, Segment, Label, etc.
8. Familiar with classical machine learning algorithms, such as PCA, LDA, LBP, HOG, HAAR, BP, RBF, SVM, AdaBoost, CNN or more;